Monday, January 19, 2015

Bento and knitting....

Since the food in our canteen is not better this year than last year I'm still making bento, also last week I did only take one picture:


It's from my favorite bento page: JustBento.

During the holidays I managed to knit a whole cardigan, but it is still missing the buttons. And I also started a to knit a ingenious but slightly insane pattern:  Fox Paws.


Of course I use my own handspun, maybe you remember this:


which became this yarn:



And something more to show... we did a swap on Ravelry; a advent calendar version of the Swap for Scraps: everyone had to pack 24 equal bags of 5 gr fiber which then were redistributed so that everyone ended up with 24 different bags. It was so much fun because I decided to try and spin and knit the fiber on the same day.


They became a very large and cozy shawl:




No comments: